This website, or the third tools exploited by it, use cookies that are necessary for its operation and useful to the Cookie Policy purposes.

For further information, or to deny the consent to all cookies, or some of them, please refer to the Cookie Policy. By accepting, you automatically agree to the cookies' utilisation.

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Interface loop

Interface loop 2 years 8 months ago #142

• Giankoz
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm trying to calibrate system for small field of view and have encountered two problems:
1. it was impossible to set cameras focus for the distance smaller than 300mm. Tried to resolve this putting distancing rings of the thicknes of 0.5mm (apparently resolved).
2. during the system calibration, after OK of colour calibration done, appeared the modal (?Info?) window (attached) which is blocking any action.
What shall I do?
Skreen1.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Interface loop 2 years 8 months ago #143

• SIAB_Gabriele
  • Moderatore
  • Thank you received: 9
Hello Giankoz,

1. you did right! In order to set the focus for the field of view of 150 and 100mm you have to mount the distancing rings.
2. you didn't put the calibration plate in the correct position. It should be as the image attached to this post.

Best Regards
Attachments:

Interface loop 2 years 8 months ago #148

• Giankoz
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, angle at which I placed the calibration plate was wrong... I corrected this but for small field of view again appears the same modal message box without any useful comment. I suppose there could arise problems from different angular size of the test pattern (see atachment). I could compensate this, changing positions of cameras, but like this they will be placed far from indicators. Accordingly with indicators cameras are strongly assymetric with respect to the projector apperture (110mm and 175mm respectively).
Skreen2.jpg

Interface loop 2 years 8 months ago #149

• SIAB_Andrea
  • Amministratore
  • Thank you received: 13
Hi Giankoz,
the optical setup seems ok, but you have to turn the calibration plate 90° anticlockwise (as in Fig.15 and Fig.24 of the software manual) in order to let the software compute the right size of the field of view.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds