This website, or the third tools exploited by it, use cookies that are necessary for its operation and useful to the Cookie Policy purposes.

For further information, or to deny the consent to all cookies, or some of them, please refer to the Cookie Policy. By accepting, you automatically agree to the cookies' utilisation.

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: configuration file doesn't exist

configuration file doesn't exist 2 years 6 months ago #221

• BlaHaHa
  • Fresh Boarder
hey guys :)

i have downloadet the program and everything is installed. if i duoble click on the IDEA1.1 Icon, there comes a popup window (warning configuration file doesn't exist)

has anyone a idea how to fix it ?

cheers
marek
The administrator has disabled public write access.

configuration file doesn't exist 2 years 6 months ago #223

• SIAB_Gabriele
  • Moderatore
  • Thank you received: 9
Hello!

The popup window remembers you that the configuration file is missing. It happens if you are using the 30 days trial version or you installed IDEA without launching the installer from the USB dongle.
If you're trying the software, this is just a warning, after you press okay the software will let you continue use IDEA.

On the other hand if you bought the scanner, connect the USB dongle and launch the IDEA.exe directly from it.
It will automatically copy the scanner configuration file in the proper directory.

should you have any more question or problem let me know!

cheers

configuration file doesn't exist 2 years 5 months ago #228

• engilab
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

i've upgrade license with license key but running idea the popup says that configuration file doesn't exist.
What can I do?

configuration file doesn't exist 2 years 5 months ago #230

• SIAB_Gabriele
  • Moderatore
  • Thank you received: 9
engilab wrote:
Hello,

i've upgrade license with license key but running idea the popup says that configuration file doesn't exist.
What can I do?

Hi,

you should connect the USB dongle to the computer and open the folder "CFG",and copy the file "standard.cfg".

Now you have to look for this directory: C:\programdata\scaninabox and paste "standard.cfg" file inside it!

Best Regards
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds